Feb 8, 2010

Passion 4 Photography


So yes. I have finally found the thing I love to do! Photography! I know it seems like the "in" thing now days but I can honestly say i have owned my own camera since i was 12 and loved to use it! It was one of those that used film and you had to wind it into place. No LCD view finder or playback photos.


Now I am using my very first DSLR Nikon D40. It's my first DSLR camera and I do enjoy the many features it comes with! However, I look forward to an even better camera for even better photos!


My true desire to become really good at photography began with the birth of my son! He changes everyday and I don't want to miss any of it and look forward to looking back at my photos to show others how much he has grown! This also led me to realize that I love People photography the most! I think one person has so much to offer, so many different feelings and emotions show through each photo.

Here are a few different web pages I have created to try to get my Photography off to a good start and share my work! Feel free to add or follow me on any of these!

My Model Mayhem


LG Blog


Myspace



I hope you have been inspired to persue your passion!

1 comment: