Jan 5, 2015

I'm back! 2015 [a year of change]

Well, I am back to blog life, photo challenges and more! I intend to do something photographic/challenging at least once a week. So this week I start with a selfie! And I think about what people see in a person, how we all judge the outside appearance, how we are so obsessed with ourselves, our clothes, makeup and more! but WHY? Why are we so self indulged? Why do we think WE have to be so perfect? If we are created in "GOD's IMAGE" then did HE make any mistakes? I think NOT! So please, be easy on yourself this year, love yourself and your friends/family for who they are, talk to people and listen more! Everyone has a story, and its not all written on their clothes, make up, new shoes or purse! With much love!!!!
Lenay


No comments:

Post a Comment